Sign up for Skill Builder Basketball Clinics!
Want to improve your level of play? Make A Play is offering its upcoming Youth Basketball Skill Builder Clinics. These clinics create an opportunity for all players, whether they are at the beginning, intermediate or advanced skill level to focus on the fundamentals of basketball. We will cover all aspects of shooting using an easy to learn, step-by-step method. We will teach proper footwork, passing and dribbling techniques. Participants will walk away with improved skills, increased basketball IQ, self-esteem, stronger work ethic, and the importance of team work.
Our learning environment is positive and encouraging. We are teachers first, with the ability to communicate with players in a clear and concise manor. Our focus is to meet players where they are, providing quality instruction and drill repetition.
• Ball handling
• Proper shooting and passing techniques
• Hand-eye coordination skills using various drills
• Understanding the rules of the game
• Offensive and defensive concepts
• Perimeter moves
• Low post moves
• Moving with and without the ball
• Personal training and much more
WHO CAN ATTEND: We offer youth basketball skills training and conditioning for boys and girls. From beginner to advanced levels, we can help improve your offensive game.
WHERE: PS 145, West 105 St. between Columbus and Amsterdam
WHEN: Beginning APRIL 2nd, Sunday
SATURDAYS - Apr 8, 15, 22, 29; May 6, 13, 20, 27; June 3, 10, 17
SUNDAYS - Apr 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; May 7, 14, 21, 28; June 4, 11
Session times for specific age groups:
- Session 1 >> 11:00am to 12:30pm (Boys ages 4-9 Girls Open Beginner)
- Session 2 >> 12:35pm to 1:50pm (Boys ages 10-13 Beginners and Intermediate )
- Session 3 >> 2:00pm to 3:15pm (MAP AAU Group)
- Session 1 >> 10:00am to 11:30am (Boys ages 5-9 Intermediate)
- Session 2 >> 11:35am to 1:00pm (Boys ages 10-13 Intermediate)
- Session 3 >> 1:15pm to 2:30pm (MAP AAU Group A-JV) - Limited spots available
- Session 4 >> 2:45pm to 4:00pm (MAP AAU Group B-HS) - Limited spots available
COST: Offering a special "Pre-Registration" cost! Must be registered ONLINE by MARCH 25th!
Pre-registration cost offered paid in full: $375 for 10-week program. Must be registered by March 25th.
- Pre-registration with more than one student - $ 300 (per child)
Registration & payments after pre-registration date (as of March 26th): $400 for 10 week program (or per session $60)
- More than one child - $325 per child (or per session $50)
Once you register online, please await response as it may take up to a week. Feel free to call Lorie directly with any questions at 646-200-1529.
We accept cash, checks or money orders. Please make checks and money orders payable to: "MAKE A PLAY".
We NOW accept PayPal and Venmo transfers. Contact Lorie for more info.
We recommend you register early and take advantage of the discounted pre-registration cost, as spots will fill up quickly. To register, please fill out online registration form below. You will then receive an email from us to fill out Make A Play documents, and submit on the first day of class. For questions regarding Skill Builder Clinics, please contact Rafael Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lorie DelMundo at email@example.com.
For PayPal payments, click link below: